If you'd like to try out plasmid.com products and services before committing to a full-on purchase, we have just the thing. It's called a ticKit, a voucher for a sample Maxi prep based on your starter material.
It's a quick process, and it all starts by requesting a ticKit voucher from us. Here's how the process works from there:
1. Select the antibiotic resistance for your starter.
2. Apply a coded label (included on the voucher) to your starter material.
3. Provide an address where you'd like your prepped plasmid DNA sent.
4. Provide an email address.
5. Send the voucher and your labeled material to us at plasmid.com, 4837 Amber Valley Parkway, Fargo, ND USA 58104. Learn more about our EU ordering.
6. You get ready-to-use plasmid DNA sent to you!
Along with some basic information we only need ≈1µg of starter material and as little as 72 hours to complete production. 1 or 2 day return delivery options are available.
Plasmid.com knows that some plasmids require extra care, which is why we offer custom service discounts for superior plasmid optimization. Ask us whether this is right for you.
If you do not have a blanket PO, please put "Incoming" in the PO# field when checking out. You can send us the PO when it is generated or you can call with credit card information.
Visit our Frequently Asked Questions to learn more about the plasmid.com services, or call or email us.